Are you ready to dive into the exciting world of post-production with a team that’s as vibrant as our colour grading? If you’ve got the passion for producing top-notch content and the energy to keep up with our dynamic team, then this might just be the gig for you!
Who we are?
Boasting a colourful resume of projects from the advertising, film and television industries, Cutting Edge has earned itself a reputation as a leading provider of post production, design & animation, nationally and globally.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
As our Post Production Assistant, you’ll be part of a close knit creative team. Your mission, should you choose to accept it (and we hope you do!), involves providing stellar support to our Producers, Executive Producer, and Operations Manager. Buckle up; it’s going to be a ride!
Your key duties and responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
- Be the right hand to our Producers, providing the daily support they need.
- Help our Producers prepare for sessions and brief artists like a pro.
- Quote and arrange dub requests working closing with a Media Operations team
- Book and organise voice-over talent and coordinate with Interstate studios
- Assist Producers with purchase orders and weekly invoices, because who said finance cant be fun
- Prepare Post Production Schedules.
- Be the friendly face and voice when liaising with our clients and artists
Who are you?
Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years experience in Film & Television: You’ve got the chops and the expertise to prove it.
- You know how to make clients feel like royalty.
- Juggling projects is your second nature.
- You’re not just here for fun; you’re here to make things happen!
- You can operate solo, but you’re also a fantastic team player.
- High energy levels and people skills that can light up a room.
- You understand the ins and outs of the production process and equipment.
- You navigate the world with finesse and diplomacy.
If you’re ready to be part of a team that works hard, plays hard, and creates amazing content, then send your resume, a cover letter that showcases your personality, and your favourite movie/tv quote to [email protected].