Are you interested in the creative world of advertising, television and film? Do you thrive on exceptional client service and think of yourself as the Marie Kondo of people coordination and organisation?
Boasting a colourful resume of projects from the advertising, film and television industries, Cutting Edge has earned itself a reputation as a leading provider of post production and technical services, nationally and globally. With its name finding a home in the credits of major feature films such as The Great Gatsby, television shows including Love Island and encouraging travel with Tourism QLD, Cutting Edge is excited by projects of all scales and promises the delivery of utmost calibre.
About the Role
As Cutting Edge’s gatekeeper aka. receptionist, you’ll be responsible for the greeting of and liaising with clients and visitors, relaying messages and an array of daily administrative tasks. This position is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a keen interest in the post production world, allowing a direct connection to the artists and producers and the workflow of projects through client coordination.
To Be Successful in this role
You will have a positive attitude and enjoy talking to clients, always keeping the Cutting Edge brand front of mind. You will be highly organised and able to prioritise multiple tasks while helping the producers as required.
A Snapshot of the Role…
- Greet clients on arrival and work with Star Service for food and beverage orders
- Record and relay messages between clients and staff
- Manage phone lines and subsequent business enquiries, directing accordingly
- Assist Executive Producer, Senior Management and Producers as required
- Create and submit purchase orders
- Data entry
- Manage studio calendar and book meeting rooms
- Book travel and accommodation
- Coordinate deliveries to and from the Cutting Edge office
- Manage office presentation; keeping an eye on office cleanliness ensuring a presentable studio at all times
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a diverse and creative team where no day is the same. Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org