CETS is on the hunt for a new Warehouse & Building Services Supervisor.
Do you have a penchant for the media industry? Do you appreciate technical solution finding?
If you said yes, then read on…
Curating a strong reputation over its 27 years, Cutting Edge is a leading provider of post production and technical services in the advertising, features & television industries. The technical arm of the businesses; Cutting Edge Technical Services is a leading provider of technical solutions within the media industry with an internationally established reputation of high calibre delivery and problem solving. From rigging and logging the latest reality series to sourcing equipment for education sectors, CETS is a far cry from your typical technical environment.
About the Role:
Cutting Edge Technical Services has an exciting career opportunity for an accomplished Warehouse & Building Services Professional. As our new Warehouse & Building Services Supervisor, you’ll be responsible for the management of the building including but not limited to building maintenance, Fire and Safety obligations, overseeing the Technical Warehouse and its team.
To be successful in this Role:
You will be a self-starter, energised by seeing the results of your positive efforts. As a member of CETS and Cutting Edge as a wider company, you will be excited by the opportunity to share and promote Cutting Edge’s ambitions as directed by Senior Management. This role requires previous experience and a subsequent understanding of the Television and/or Film Industry in a technical capacity including inventory control and logistics. A strong sense of client service, approachability and high level of attention to details are essential while some knowledge of Carnet processes and documentation is beneficial.
A snapshot of the role…
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of building facilities such as electrical, air-conditioning and plumbing
- Carry out regular assessment of a buildings’ security, fire & safety systems, and update as required
- Assist emergency response teams in locating building sections, evacuating occupants, and containing any emergency situations
- Be aware of upcoming situations that may have an adverse impact on business within the facility and communicate potential ramifications efficiently to stakeholders and other appropriate members of the Cutting Edge Group
- Oversee the safety of occupants by ensuring building is free of hazard
- Ensure the safe delivery of any building projects by collaborating with building professionals to design and plan the processes and specifications necessary for completing a building project
- Prepare and maintain suites in the facility to enhance the client experience
- Implement rigid inventory control for internal and external projects
- Update and maintain the Warehouse management systems to enable effective tracking of inventory
- Oversee and give direction to the Warehouse Team on a daily basis
- Coordinate equipment packs and logistics for external projects
- Procure freight quotes and arrange shipping to and from external projects
- Continued compliance with all quality assurance and other external and internal certification requirements
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of an ambitious and exciting business where each day is exciting and different.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.