Ready for a new challenge?
Are you able to organise a creative business owner while keeping the fridge stocked and phone answered? All with a smile on your face? We think we have what you’re after. Come join a vibrant and fun full-service advertising agency in Darwin.
Campaign Edge Sprout is a top end-based full-service creative advertising, marketing and design agency that combines the most experienced strategic and creative minds together with state-of-the-art digital and production capabilities. From TV advertising to social media, outdoor, print, radio, digital and experiential. We do it all. And we do it all well.
About the Role
The role of Personal Assistant is a combined position including, but not limited to, personal and administrative responsibilities to ensure a seamless day for the Director, along with a high attention to client requirements, including food and beverage services, along with coordinating the operational requirements of the office.
This position requires a strong focus on customer service, attention to detail and proactivity. You will be the gatekeeper to the director and provide a high level of administration across each of the company’s subsidiaries on a multitude of projects in various capacities.
- Personal Assistance
- Diary and appointment management of Director
- Travel Coordination including flights and accommodation for staff
- Reviewing and prioritising tasks for the Director and yourself
- Inbox management including correspondence and dictation
- Personal errands
- Collate confidential information as requested by Director
- General duties as required
- Client Services
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Coordinate all food and beverage requests from clients
- Accurately record and relay messages from clients
- Office Support
- Manage and maintain housekeeping of the office
- Liaise with building management, tradespeople and contractors re: building issues
- Oversee security systems (Fobs, passes, alarms etc) and liaise with security as required
- Call screening
- Oversight and management of Streamtime job tracking system
- Assisting other team members when needed
- Reimbursements for Senior management
- Credit card receipt management
- Assisting with account department queries
- Ensuring billing is completed by account managers in a timely manner
- Data management and filing (purchase orders, sales orders and quote requests)
- Organise and attend meetings, including minute taking
- Prepare and coordinate meetings and relevant documents
- Ensure that electronic folders are kept in a consistent manner
- Order, store and audit supplies as required (including kitchen and office supplies)
- All requested general duties as required
You have an interest in the creative world, while being able to focus on the realities of business. You have experience in working with people and have no problem putting on all of the hats, or being a team player to get the job done! No job is too big, or too small!
- Highly organised with strong written communication skills
- Excellent scheduling and task management skills
- Strong sense of client service, including some hospitality skills
- Ability to problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Ability to liaise and collaborate with clients, team members and the Director
- Establish relevant software knowledge
- High attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Outcome focused and highly efficient
- Energetic and people oriented
- Ability to operate autonomously, and as part of a team
Why not? Think of Darwin as Australia’s largest northern tropical city and living here is an opportunity to experience an outdoor lifestyle that has no winter. In Darwin we have learnt to eat Laksa for breakfast, keep commuting time to a minimum and have most weekends reserved for family, friends, fishing, markets and sensational food. What’s not to like? Let your creativity be inspired with the art-filled walls of our studio in the heart of Darwin! This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of an ambitious and results focussed team in a fun and creative environment that has a great vibe.
Please forward your CV to [email protected]. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.