Who We are
As Australia’s full-service post-production provider, Cutting Edge provides a complete post-experience under one roof. Cutting Edge has worked on some of the most iconic Australian and International feature films and television series between their studios in Sydney, Brisbane, and the Gold Coast.
When thinking of Cutting Edge, think; of Ticket to Paradise, Thirteen Lives, The Invisible Man, Halloween, Fantasy Island, Upgrade, I Am Woman, + many many more!
Ambitious: Cutting Edge is experiencing tremendous growth; we are looking for someone
who wants to grow with us.
Creative: Be bold. Be Creative.
Considerate: Creating a positive team environment is the backbone of our business; we are
looking for a team player.
Dynamic: Be driven, dynamic and able to communicate with multiple levels of stakeholders.
Passionate: We are looking for someone who is passionate about film and television post-
production and our wider industry.
About the Role
You will work with the Head of Features & Television, Producers and Artists to coordinate the operational
requirements of the daily workflow. You will ensure deliverables are tracked, and established targets and
milestones are communicated and met. In addition, this position will liaise with clients, answer their
enquiries and relay messages between clients, production and team members.
Your key duties and responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
- Assist Head of Features & Television and other department heads as required
- Assisting Producers with daily tasks as required
- Quote, schedule and set up projects in Odoo
- Schedule suites, facilities and artists for current and upcoming projects
- Scheduling of internal & external resources, including artists, operators and suite
- Be across freelancers contracts, rates and contract terms
- Assisting with crew & resources for contracting, scheduling and timesheets. Submit to accounts for payroll.
- Assisting with the collation of work in progress (WIP) details from production staff
- Project and scheduling management from confirmation to delivery
- Assist the CE Producer to organise dailies, editorial and post requirements as outlined by the Client Booking and managing assets in and out from relevant project
- Assign, prepare and brief artists before each project/session
- Scheduling, prioritising and tracking internal assignments
- Organise and set up media for client review sessions
- Liaise with CE Producer to execute Client documentation as required
- Assist the Producer to ensure the approved dailies guidelines as outlined in the published
DTS document for each production are adhered to by operators
- Communicating with IT to establish requirements and expectations for projects
- Maintain best practice data security procedures, including having an understanding of MPAA /TPN guidelines or confidentiality
- Working within CE and client NDA agreements
- Collaborating with the Coordinators to assist Media Operation & Artists in day to day activity prioritisation
- Ensuring work is being approved and completed on time and to specification
- Establish quality control and project closure processes
- Coordinate half and yearly showreels and ensure artists are pulling materials + follow up with clients for press stills and quotes about their CE experience
- Keeping all Google Docs and Forms up to date and tidy
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years employment within the Feature Film & Television production industry
- Experience supervising people and projects
- Understanding of the post-production processes
- Highly organised with strong written and communication skills
- Excellent scheduling and task management skills
- Extensive industry contacts
- Demonstrated project management experience with the ability to problem-solve effectively in
a fast-paced environment
- Ability to liaise and collaborate with clients, artists and producers
- Established software knowledge
- Strong sense of client service
- Diplomacy skills
- An eye for detail
- Ability to operate autonomously as well as a part of a team
- Outcome driven and highly efficient
- Highly energetic and people orientated
We can’t wait to meet you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a fun and energetic team. To express your
interest in these positions please forward your resume to:
Cutting Edge is an equal opportunity employer.