Who we are?
As Australia’s full-service post-production provider, Cutting Edge provides a complete post-experience
under one roof. Cutting Edge has worked on some of the most iconic Australian and International
feature films and television series between their studios in Sydney, Brisbane, and the Gold Coast.
When thinking of Cutting Edge, think; of Ticket to Paradise, Thirteen Lives, The Invisible Man,
Halloween, Fantasy Island, Upgrade, I Am Woman, + many many more!
Ambitious: Cutting Edge is experiencing tremendous growth; we are looking for someone who wants
to grow with us.
Creative: Be bold. Be Creative.
Considerate: Creating a positive team environment is the backbone of our business; we are looking
for a team player.
Dynamic: Be driven, dynamic and able to communicate with multiple levels of stakeholders.
Passionate: We are looking for someone who is passionate about film and television post-production
and our wider industry.
About the role:
As a Post Production Producer, you will be working closely with our technical people and creatives,
you will lead the team and craft a workflow that best suits the bespoke needs of each client and
production, ensuring budgets are adhered to while putting the money on the screen.
The Producer’s key responsibility is project management of the picture and sound post-production of
feature films, television series, documentaries, short films, television commercials, online content and
more – managing multiple projects simultaneously and to the highest standard, from initial enquiry and
quotation, through to final delivery and budget reconciliation
Your key duties and responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
- Assist Head of Production and other department heads as required. (ie. CAD approvals and
- Quote, schedule and set up projects
- Schedule suites, facilities and artists for current and upcoming projects
- Provide detailed and accurate quotes
- Scheduling of internal & external resources including artists and suites
- Assign team members to each project and book facilities and operators for upcoming
- Assisting with crew & resources for contracting, scheduling and timesheets
- Processing all supplier and crew invoices
- Ensure all resources for projects are coordinated effectively
- Control project budgets and resources across production and post production
- Prepare and finalise billings and budgets
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in the feature film and television industry – ideally in producing or
production management, in either long-form or short-form post-production.
- Understanding of the post-production processes
- Experience in both picture and sound post-production management would be viewed
- Exceptional organisation, time management and attention to detail
- The ability to develop and maintain good relationships and the highest degree of
professionalism with major clients, stakeholders, staff and peers
- Demonstrated project management experience with the ability to problem-solve effectively in
a fast-paced environment
We can’t wait to meet you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a fun and energetic team. To express your interest in
these positions please forward your resume to: [email protected]
Cutting Edge is an equal opportunity employer.