Who are we?
As Australia’s last full-service post-production provider, Cutting Edge provides a complete post-experience under one roof. Cutting Edge has worked on some of the most iconic Australian and International feature films and television series between their studios in Sydney, Brisbane, and the Gold Coast.
When thinking of Cutting Edge, think; of The Pope’s Exorcist, Ticket to Paradise, The Invisible Man, The Halloween Trilogy, Upgrade, I Am Woman, + many more!
Why work with Cutting Edge?
Cutting Edge is a fast-paced and energetic workplace that thrives on collaboration and teamwork.
As the largest post-production vendor in Australia, Cutting Edge offers a unique opportunity to work alongside internationally renowned filmmakers from across the globe. Our team has worked extensively in all formats including feature films, television drama, reality and documentaries.
Cutting Edge is proud to represent a diverse team of industry professionals with a wide range of skill sets and experience. Our common goal is to work together to help tell interesting and engaging stories for global audiences.
We love what we do and we are seeking an enthusiastic candidate with a passion for Post to join the team.
As the Senior Production Coordinator, you will work closely with the Head of Features & Television, Producers and Artists to coordinate the operational requirements of the daily workflow. You will ensure deliverables are tracked, and established targets and milestones are communicated and met. You are also required to complete daily administrative tasks while providing support to the senior management and producers.
Your key duties and responsibilities will be, but are not limited to:
- Quote, schedule and set up projects in internal database
- Scheduling internal & external resources, including artists and suites
- Assisting with crew & resources for contracting, scheduling and timesheets. Submit to accounts for payroll
- Ensure all resources for projects are coordinated effectively
- Organise dailies, rounds and project meetings
- Scheduling, prioritising and tracking internal assignments
- Organise and set up media for client review sessions
- Coordinate half and yearly showreels and ensure artists are pulling materials + follow up with clients for press stills and quotes about their CE experience
Who are you?
Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of the post-production processes and workflow
- Highly organised with strong written and communication skills
- Excellent scheduling and task management skills
- Ability to liaise and collaborate with clients, artists and producers
- Established software knowledge
- Strong sense of client service
- Diplomacy skills
- An eye for detail
- Outcome driven and highly efficient
- Highly energetic and people orientated
We can’t wait to meet you!
APPLY NOW through the advert or alternatively please send your application to our HR team on [email protected]
*This role is suitable for Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Recruitment agents need not apply.